In honor of the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, we’re planning 30 days of virtual celebration. Join us in our Call for Access!
Click here to request an ADA Cleveland activity kit or yard sign
The activity kits include ADA Cleveland swag, materials for poster-making and sidewalk-chalking, and instructions for several fun activities.
Join us at ADA advocacy and other activities from home!
Click the links below to download these activity sheets and participate in fun, accessible challenges with us.
- Chalk Art Challenge: Submission deadline of Sunday, August 9 at 11:59 p.m.
- Poster Making Class: Thursday, August 20 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Accessibility Scavenger Hunt: date to be scheduled
- Accessible Hiking: date to be scheduled
- How to Make a Paper Mosaic: click here for the templates
- Advocacy Software Instructions