SERVES: Seniors and Adults with Disabilities
SERVICE AREA: City of Cleveland
MISSION: To promote and provide resources to support the independence of seniors and adults with disabilities.
• Aging and Disability Resource Center provides
information and assistance to identify a wide
range of community resources.
• Benefits Assistance gives you hands-on assistance in determining eligibility and applying for public benefits.
• The Economic Security Project provides financial case management to improve your economic situation.
• Options Counseling is available to help determine long term resources to help you age in the place of your choice.
• And more supportive services to keep you living safely in the community