In honor of the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, we’re planning 30 days of virtual celebration. Join us in our Call for Access!
Click here to request an ADA Cleveland yard sign!
Show your support of people with disabilities, the ADA, and our collective efforts to create a more accessible world.
Join us at ADA advocacy and other activities from home!
Click the links below to download these activity sheets and participate in fun, accessible challenges with us.
- Chalk Art Challenge: Congrats to our winners,
Kylie & Caleb G.!
- Poster Making Class: Thursday, August 20 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm
(Note: Activity Kits are sold out, but you can participate with supplies and materials from home!)
- Accessibility Scavenger Hunt
- Accessible Hiking
- How to Make a Paper Mosaic: click here for the templates
- Advocacy Software Instructions