Join us for ADA Day 2018!
Celebrate the Americans with Disabilities Act and party at Wade Oval Wednesday (WOW)! ADA Day 2018 will kick off with ADA Fest at 4:00 pm, featuring fun games and activities. Stop by the resource fair for information (and a free raffle ticket!) provided by several organizations and companies.
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
4-6 pm • ADA Fest: carnival activities and resource fair
6-9 pm • WOW! Concert
- Rock music by Otis & The Shoreway Saints
- Screening of Disney’s Coco at 9 p.m.
- Buy a delicious dinner from one (or more!) of the amazing food vendors
- 5th Annual Healthy WOW Night with free health screenings by University Hospitals and the Cleveland Clinic
- Click here for directions to Wade Oval
Information on accessibility accommodations and ADA Fest coming soon!