ADA Cleveland seeks to CELEBRATE the ongoing legacy of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We LEAD in ensuring access, increasing awareness, promoting independence and providing opportunity. We ENGAGE our community as advocates for positive change.
ADA Cleveland, formed in August 2014, is a coalition of agencies and organizations from Greater Cleveland who share in the mission to provide greater access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities. Along with their various constituencies, all of the agencies and organizations share a commitment to engaging the community at large in order to continue to spread awareness about the ADA and to ensure access for individuals with disabilities.
The member organizations for 2020 are:
- Achievement Centers for Children
- The Arc of Greater Cleveland
- Art Therapy Studio
- City of Cleveland Department of Aging
- Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Cleveland Sight Center
- Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- The Dancing Wheels Company & School
- Easter Seals Northern Ohio
- Family Haven
- Linking Employment, Abilities, and Potential (LEAP)
- Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry
- Maximum Accessible Housing of Ohio
- Rec2Connect Foundation
- Services for Independent Living
- UCP of Greater Cleveland
- The Up Side of Downs of Northeast Ohio
- Welcome House
- Western Reserve Area Agency on Aging
- Youth Challenge
Please note: ADA Cleveland is a nongovernmental coalition and does not have the power to enforce the ADA. We are able to help connect people in need with resources and information.